Monday, January 28, 2013

There's more to life that this

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed. I just wish that the diabetes would go away and leave my son and I alone. Then I sit and try to get my mind off of it.  I go on YouTube, I play games on facebook. YouTube is always a great way to get my mind off of it and reminds me that I should be thankful I have my son with me. I came across this memorial video of a 5 month old boy named Matthew. He was diagnosed with Trisomy- 13 when his mother was 19 weeks pregnant with him. He lived for 5 months. What a miracle. His mother had to have been so strong to keep her child and know that he wasn't going to live. And here I am, treating my son's diagnosis like it's the end of the world. When I see stories like this, I feel so upset with myself for doing so. This woman lost her baby. Her precious little boy to a horrible genetic mutation. My son is still here and can lead a healthy lifestyle with the right diet, medications and exercise. This woman will be in my prayers.

On another note, while I was surfing you tube I came across another story of another 5 month old child. This story is a few years old, but still disturbing. A little angel name Brianna was beat, bit and raped by her father, uncle and mother until she was killed. What kind of person does this? Who could even think of doing this to someone who grew in you, who depended on you and just wanted to be loved? Part of me hopes that little Brianna's mother comes across this blog so I can tell her this:
You are nothing. You are evil. You don't deserve to live outside of prison walls. You should be sterilized. How can you face yourself? You let the father of your child and your brother beat and rape your child. You bit her continuously. You are just evil. God may have forgiven you, and I know it's wrong, but I haven't. You just DON'T do that to a child. Children are the most precious gift that God has given us, besides his love and forgiveness. The only good thing that came out of this is that Baby Brianna is now with God and isn't suffering at the hands of you, a horrific, disgusting, no good, evil monster.

I apologize to you guys for that. I am just so angry right now. Who does that to their own child? I look at my sweet little boy and all I want to do is attack him with kisses. Which I do and then he gets mad at me and yells at me, but that's besides the point. lol. My son is my everything. He is my world. I try so hard to keep him healthy. How could I let anything bad happen to him? I don't. I would hurt someone if they EVER touched my son. And I know for a fact that so would my family and friends. He is the most wonderful child ever. Thank you God for sending me my baby. Diabetic or not, he was here to save me too. My little Super Boy.

Look at this face, who wouldn't want to attack him with hugs and kisses? :-) <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment